I’m still figuring out podcasting. Temporary issue with the iTunes account.
In the meantime, check out the newest episode on soundcloud:
If you want to read the transcript for today’s episode, you can check it here.
Want to read more about context? Read our article about understanding your coworkers better.
Key words and terms:
Asking for the speaker to repeat what he or she just said
- I’m sorry, could you repeat that again?
- I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that. Can you say that again.
- Could you please rephrase that again?
Phrases for rephrasing:
- “So If I understand correctly….”.
- “Please correct me if I am wrong, but you are saying [topic]”
Other keywords or phrases used in the episode:
- Chief Financial Officer → person in charge of managing financial risks for the company, as well as focused on financial record-keeping.
- Chief Operating Officer → Short document used for advertising that helps explains, promotes a product
- Chief Executive Officer → (acronym) Estimated Time of Arrival
- Iron out → to work out the details.
- Turn a profit → to make money, to earn a profit
- Royalty –> is a payment to an owner for the use of property
And lastly, if you would like to show your support, think about becoming a patron at patreon. A dollar makes a big difference.